Siebel, EAI, Analyst
Job Start Date:
Please provide Hourly Rate
· 3 -5 Years experience with Siebel EAI Integration and workflow experience
· Expertise in Siebel eScript, Workflows and EAI Rich experience with Siebel integration techniques and use of Integration Objects, Data Maps, Web Services, MQ, etc.
· Siebel Integration via ALSB (Aqualogic Service Bus) and IBM-MQ series is a plus.
· Experience in Synchronous and Asynchronous Integration techniques
· Knowledge of Insurance Claims processing is a plus Capability of creating and modifying Business Objects, Business Components, Fields, Joins, Links, Applets, Views, Screens, User Properties, and Drilldowns using Siebel Tools.
· Capability of creating and executing technical design documentations and unit test plans.
· Capability of mapping business requirements to vanilla Siebel functionality and identifying functional gaps and options / strategies to resolve.
· Working knowledge of Siebel environments, hardware configuration, and architecture is a plus
· Ability to work with little supervision on the analysis, design, coding and testing of components of large modules.
· Should be an excellent team player with strong consulting, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Good analytical ability Education:
· 4 year college degree in a related field. Master's degree a plus
Hope to hear from you soon.
The content of email does not claim to be accurate. The information presented in this mail is simply send by group users. We are not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of our email or on any links on any of our group email.
Please verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance. If you don't agree with any of our disclaimers above please do not read the mail on any of our group.